Flow Spare Parts and Extras Flow Gabled Roof Kit – Cedar FH2+
Is your Flow Hive 2 Roof in need of a replacement, or would you like a spare to make apiary maintenance even easier? Specially designed to be used in conjunction with our Flow Frames, the Flow Hive 2 Gabled Roof provides space for the Flow Key access area on the Flow Super and comes with an inner cover ensuring the ultimate set-up for easy harvesting.
What size should I choose?
FH2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 6: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria / Paulownia 6
FH2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 7: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria 7
After new shingles or spare roof components to replace your existing well-loved Flow Gabled Roof? Please contact our team if you need individual roof components and we’ll do our best to source them for you.
- Only compatible with Flow Hive 2 Supers. The timber width on this product is slightly narrower and will not fit on a Flow Hive Classic Super.
- Inner covers for this product can be purchased separately here.
- Shipped flat packed, and unsealed for easy assembly.
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All roofs require at least two coats of exterior-grade weatherproof sealant to ensure the hive is protected from the elements.
- Please note, no hard-copy of assembly guide provided. These can be found online here:
We know it can be confusing knowing which size to select, so please contact our team if you need any assistance in choosing the correct roof kit for your existing hive.
New to beekeeping and not sure where to start?
Beekeeping is such a fascinating pastime enjoyed the world over by people from all walks of life.
Learning about looking after your bees is a fascinating and truly rewarding experience. They are amazing little creatures!
We love welcoming new beekeepers worldwide into the Flow family and have a swarm of resources to assist you in your journey.
Included with the purchase of any of our Flow products is support from our knowledgeable Flow team via:
A handy interactive guide explaining the fundamentals of beekeeping.
Weather permitting, the Flow team host weekly Facebook Live events.
Have Flow product questions? We’re here to help, and operate during Australian business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Email - Our friendly support staff will get back to you ASAP
- Phone - Kick back and have a good old chat with Trace
- Live chat - Get fast answers to your buzzing questions
Official Flow answers to frequently asked questions.
Ask general questions regarding beekeeping, and have them answered by the worldwide Flow community – or read through different topics to find your answer!