Is your Flow Hive Classic Roof in need of a replacement, or would you like a spare to make apiary maintenance even easier? Do you have a Flow Super on your existing Langstroth hive and have always wanted to complete your set-up with our iconic gabled Flow Roof? Now you can! Specially designed to be used in conjunction with our Flow Frames, the Flow Gabled Roof provides space for the Flow Key access area on the Flow Super and comes with an inner cover ensuring the ultimate set-up for easy harvesting.
What size should I choose?
Flow Gabled Roof – Araucaria 6: Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 6, Flow Hive Hybrid Araucaria 3, Flow Super Classic Araucaria 6.
Flow Gabled Roof – Araucaria 7: Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 7, Flow Super Classic Araucaria 7, Flow Super Hybrid 4
After new shingles or spare roof components to replace your existing well-loved Flow Gabled Roof? Please contact our team if you need individual roof components and we’ll do our best to source them for you.
- Inner covers can be bought separately here.
- Shipped flat packed, and unsealed for easy assembly.
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All roofs require at least two coats of exterior-grade weatherproof sealant to ensure the hive is protected from the elements.
- Please note, no hard-copy of assembly guide provided. These can be found online here:
- Only compatible with Flow Hive/Super Classic and Flow Super Hybrids. Not compatible with Flow Hive 2.
We know it can be confusing knowing which size to select, so please contact our team if you need any assistance in choosing the correct roof kit for your existing hive.