Is your Flow Hive 2 Roof in need of a replacement, or would you like a spare to make apiary maintenance even easier? Specially designed to be used in conjunction with our Flow Frames, the Flow Hive 2 Gabled Roof provides space for the Flow Key access area on the Flow Super and comes with an inner cover ensuring the ultimate set-up for easy harvesting.
What size should I choose?
FH2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 6: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria / Paulownia 6
FH2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 7: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria 7
After new shingles or spare roof components to replace your existing well-loved Flow Gabled Roof? Please contact our team if you need individual roof components and we’ll do our best to source them for you.
- Only compatible with Flow Hive 2 Supers. The timber width on this product is slightly narrower and will not fit on a Flow Hive Classic Super.
- Inner covers for this product can be purchased separately here.
- Shipped flat packed, and unsealed for easy assembly.
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All roofs require at least two coats of exterior-grade weatherproof sealant to ensure the hive is protected from the elements.
- Please note, no hard-copy of assembly guide provided. These can be found online here:
We know it can be confusing knowing which size to select, so please contact our team if you need any assistance in choosing the correct roof kit for your existing hive.