Protective Wear, Accessories & Smokers Flow Cap - Organic Cotton
For many months customers have been catching a glimpse of Cedar wearing a stylish Flow-emblazoned cap in our promotional videos and on Facebook live, and have been itching to get their hands on one!
We are excited to now have this functional and stylish accessory as part of our Flow collection.
The Flow Cap is manufactured from 100% GOTS certified unbleached organic cotton and features a 7.5cm front peak providing handy sun protection and optimal grooviness!
Complete with an easy-fit velcro tab at the back to secure the cap onto almost any sized head and keep secure in all weather conditions.
- GOTS 100% certified organic unbleached cotton
- 7.5cm front peak
- Soft cotton inside facing for comfort
- Seams reinforced inside and out for durability
- Easy fit with a velcro tab at the back to secure the cap
- Gentle machine wash in cold water
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry only
This beekeeping kit includes our highest grade, unbleached, GOTS certified organic cotton beekeeper suit emblazoned with the Flow logo on it’s breast pocket. Equipped head-to-toe with durable, high quality YKK zippers, a fully removable fencing veil, plus anti-bunch elastic thumb and ankle stirrups – these suits offer the ultimate in sting prevention.
- Veil: Hand wash only.
- Suit: Remove veil from suit for machine washing in cold water. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Best to air dry in shade. No bleach.
- Gloves: Hand wash in cold water. Hang to dry in shade. Do not use a dryer. No bleach.
New to beekeeping and not sure where to start?
Beekeeping is such a fascinating pastime enjoyed the world over by people from all walks of life.
Learning about looking after your bees is a fascinating and truly rewarding experience. They are amazing little creatures!
We love welcoming new beekeepers worldwide into the Flow family and have a swarm of resources to assist you in your journey.
Included with the purchase of any of our Flow products is support from our knowledgeable Flow team via:
A handy interactive guide explaining the fundamentals of beekeeping.
Weather permitting, the Flow team host weekly Facebook Live events.
Have Flow product questions? We’re here to help, and operate during Australian business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Email - Our friendly support staff will get back to you ASAP
- Phone - Kick back and have a good old chat with Trace
- Live chat - Get fast answers to your buzzing questions
Official Flow answers to frequently asked questions.
Ask general questions regarding beekeeping, and have them answered by the worldwide Flow community – or read through different topics to find your answer!