Sweet Pure Honey Cinnaspread
July 26, 2018
Delicious Sweet Pure Honey Cinnaspread
Stella Sehn of Sweet Pure Honey in Saskatchewan Canada and her partner, Sheldon, started with one Flow Hive and now have 20 Flow Hives in their commercial apiary!
They sell their sweet and red clover honey at farmers markets and online.
Stella also makes a variety of value-added products with the honey, including soaps and honey spreads. She said her “Sweet Pure Honey Cinnaspread value-added product literally saved us. It’s so easy to make and everyone loves it!”
Stella has kindly shared her recipe with you too!
"Our famous Cinnaspread makes a great spread for toast, muffins and oatmeal topped with blueberries. It can be used in tea and coffee, or warm milk. A great drizzle for fruit, yogurt, crackers and cheese. It’s also a tasty topper on your pancakes and waffles too." – Stella
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil (you can substitute with butter or oil of your choice)
- 1-2 tbsp pure ground saigon cinnamon (you can substitute with other types of cinnamon, pure cocoa, vanilla bean, or fruit puree)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Use a mixer to whip all ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container – keep cool when not in use.