• Manufactured from 100% unbleached certified organic cotton.
• Features a 6.5cm wide brim to keep you cool whilst attending to your hive, providing ample sun protection.
• 4 brass eyelets around the side of the crown for ventilation, eco-friendly, made of 100% brass (lead and nickel free).
• Soft GOTS certified unbleached organic cotton inside facing for optimal comfort.
• Reinforced seams for durability.
• The brim is hand sewn for quality and finish.
• Thick cotton neck cord with large securing toggle to keep the hat firmly in place - no matter what the wind or the beekeeper are doing, or which gloves are worn.
• 100% polyester mesh veil is light and cool to wear, and is 60cm long to offer optimal sting prevention.
Your Flow Bee Veil is manufactured from PVC-coated mesh. To ensure it offers you long lasting face sting prevention, please hand wash with cold water only.
- Do not machine wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
Always store your Bee Veil carefully to ensure nothing damages the mesh, and make sure you inspect the veil before use for any tears or bee-sized gaps. To read more on care guidelines see our FAQ here.
Please be aware that the Flow Veil is not a complete beekeeping suit and does not offer suitable protection for opening your hive or handling an aggravated colony.
Beekeeping is a labour of love. As with all animal husbandry, it’s a pastime which requires knowledge, skill and dedication and which carries with it inherent risks. Sooner or later, all beekeepers get stung. Some people have severe allergies to bee stings, so please be aware of the potential hazards when considering whether beekeeping is right for you.
Check out this Flow-sponsored safety pamphlet covering common beekeeping safety risks and first aid responses.
New to beekeeping and not sure where to start?
We love welcoming new beekeepers into the Flow Family and have a swarm of resources to assist you in your beekeeping journey.
Included with the purchase of any of our Flow products is support from our knowledgeable Flow team via:
Weather permitting, the Flow team host weekly question & answer Facebook-live events.
Have Flow product questions? We’re here to help, and operate during Australian business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Email with our friendly support staff
- Phone kick back and have a good old chat with Trace
- Live chat get fast answers to your buzzing questions
Official Flow answers to frequently asked questions.
Ask general questions regarding beekeeping, and have them answered by the Flow community - or read through different topics to find your answer!
Purchase one of our Flow systems, and become part of the Flow community.
Tried a Ventilated Suit?
Beat the heat, feel cool and comfortable for longer in a ventilated mesh suit.
Flow Beekeeping Kit Mesh US$150.00
Beekeeping with children?
Children love beekeeping and Flow's gentler way of harvesting honey.
Flow Beekeeping Suit Organic Cotton Toddler US$89.00